- Dover, T. L., Major, B., & Kaiser, C. R. (2016). Members of high-status groups are threatened by pro-diversity organizational messages. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 62, 58-67. [PDF]
- Quintanilla, V. D., & Kaiser, C. R. (2016). The same-actor inference of nondiscrimination: Moral credentialing and the psychological and legal licensing of bias. California Law Review, 104. [PDF]
- Hopkins, D. J., Mummolo, J., Esses, V., Kaiser, C. R., Marrow, H., & McDermott, M. (2016). Out of Context: The Absence of Geographic Variation in U.S. Immigrants' Perceptions of Discrimination. Politics, Groups, and Identities. [PDF]
- Dover, T. L., Major, B., & Kaiser, C. R. (2016). Diversity policies rarely make companies fairer, and they feel threatening to white men. Harvard Business Review. [LINK]
- Kirby, T.A., Kaiser, C.R., & Major, B. (2015). Insidious procedures: Diversity awards legitimize unfair organizational practices. Social Justice Research, 28 (2), 169-186. [PDF]
- Kahn, K. B., Barreto, M., Kaiser, C. R., & Rego, M. S. (2015). When do high and low status group members support confrontation? The role of perceived pervasiveness of prejudice. British Journal of Social Psychology. [PDF ]
- Kaiser, C. R., & Spalding, K. E. (2015). Do women who succeed in male-dominated domains help other women?: The moderating role of group identification. European Journal of Social Psychology, 45 (5), 599-608. [PDF]
- Brady, L. M., Kaiser, C. R., Major, B., & Kirby, T. A. (2015). It's fair for us: Diversity structures cause women to legitimize discrimination. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 57, 100-110. [ PDF ]
- Upshaw, K. B., Kaiser, C. R., & Sommerville, J. A. (2015). Parents’ empathic perspective taking and altruistic behavior predicts infants’ arousal to others’ emotions. Frontiers in Psychology, 6. [PDF]
- Kaiser, C. R. & Quintanilla, V. D. (2014). Access to counsel: Psychological science can improve the potential of civil rights enforcement. Policy Insights from Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 1, 95-102. [PDF]
- McCarty, M., Monteith, M. J., & Kaiser, C. R. (2014). Communally constrained decisions in workplace contexts. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 55, 175-187. [PDF]
- Drury, B. J., & Kaiser, C. R. (2014). Allies against sexism: The role of men in confronting sexism. Journal of Social Issues, 70 (4), 637-652. [PDF]
- Dover, T. L., Major, B., & Kaiser, C. R (2014). Diversity initiatives, status, and system-justifying beliefs: When and how diversity efforts de-legitimize discrimination claims. Group Processes and Intergroup Relations. 17 (4), 485-493. [pdf]
- Wilkins, C. L. & Kaiser, C. R. (2014). Racial progress as threat to the status hierarchy: Implications for perceptions of anti-White bias. Psychological Science, 25 (2), 439-446. [pdf]
- Wilkins, C. L., Wellman, J. D., & Kaiser, C. R. (2013). Status legitimizing beliefs predict positivity toward Whites who claim anti-White bias. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 49 (6), 1114-1119. [pdf]
- Kaiser, C. R. & Spalding, K. E. (2013). Group identification and prejudice distribution: Implications for diversity. In C. Stangor & C. Crandall (Eds.). Stereotyping and prejudice (pp. 229-255). New York, NY, US: Psychology Press.
- Kaiser, C. R., Major, B., Jurcevic, I., Dover, T., Brady, L. M., & Shapiro, J. R. (2013). Presumed fair: Ironic effects of organizational diversity structures. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 104 (3), 504-519. [pdf]
- Johnson, J. D. & Kaiser, C. R. (2013). Racial identity denied: Are wealthy Black victims of racism rejected by their own group? Social and Personality Psychological Science, (3), 376-382. [pdf]
- Kaiser, C. R. (2012). Campaign for real data. Dialogue, 26 (1), 8-10. [pdf]
- Wilkins, C. L., Chan, J., & Kaiser, C. R. (2011). Racial stereotypes and interracial attraction: Phenotypic prototypicality and perceived attractiveness of Asians. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 17 (4), 427-431. [pdf]
- Kaiser, C. R., Drury, B. J., Malahy, L. W., & King, K. M. (2011). Nonverbal asymmetry in interracial interactions: Strongly identified Blacks display friendliness, but Whites respond negatively. Social and Personality Psychological Science, 2 (5), 554-559. [pdf]
- Kaiser, C. R., & Hagiwara, N. (2011). Gender identification moderates social identity threat effects on working memory. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 35 (2), 243-251. [pdf]
- Wilkins, C. L., Kaiser, C. R., & Rieck, H. M. (2010). Detecting racial identity: The role of phenotypic prototypicality. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 46, 1029-1034. [pdf]
- Kaiser, C. R. & Wilkins, C. L. (2010). Group identity and prejudice: Theoretical and empirical advances and implication. Journal of Social Issues, 66, 461-476. [pdf]
- Eccleston, C. P., Kaiser, C. R., & Kraynak, L. R. (2010). Shifts in justice beliefs induced by Hurricane Katrina: The impact of claims of racism. Group Processes and Intergroup Relations, 13, 571-584. [pdf]
- Malahy, L. W., Rubinlicht, M., & Kaiser, C. R. (2009). Justifying inequality: A cross temporal investigation of the relationship...
The Give and Take of Social Media | Ultimate Social Blog
Download Social Intelligence and Cognitive Assessments of ...
[PDF Download] Motivation Altruism Personality and Social ...